Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moar wtr plz.

Last week was a week of replacements, this week will be the week of water.  Because I'm just not getting enough of it.  I plunk down to do some work in the morning and then next thing I know it's 2 hours later and I haven't had any water...then it's time for school pickup and errands and housework and running around and second kid pickup and after school activities...and hey, it's dinnertime and I *still* haven't had any water.  Then baths and bed and more work and oopsies, it's 11:30pm, time for bed!  Can't drink any now because I don't want to be up at night to pee, I need every minute of sleep I can get.  I'm lucky if I'm getting 24 oz a day, max.

SO:  Giant water cup, get ready to get some use again, friend.  I'm going to set a popup alarm in the morning to remind me to do it until it blends in with the regular routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment